Error 403 - Forbidden (no access permissions) for http://www.tamwa.org/modules/mod_latestnewsenhanced/animationmaster.js.php
Error 403 - Forbidden (no access permissions) for http://www.tamwa.org/modules/mod_latestnewsenhanced/stylemaster.css.php
TAMWA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2014. Over 100 TAMWA members will on Saturday, 28th March, 2015 sit for Annual General Meeting (AGM) and among other things get an opportunity to evaluate the 2014 performance and the implementation of the 2015-2021 strategic plan. The meeting will begin at 8.00am at its offices Sinza Mori, Dar es Salaam. The AGM which will begin with a seminar on Friday, 27th March this year shall give members an opportunity to discuss the progress made in the last five years of strategic plan (2009-2014) and the challenges occurred during the implementation and chart the way forward for betterment of the association.
They will also elect the new chairperson for the organisation as the current chairperson’s term has ended as per TAMWA’s constitution. Furthermore on Saturday after their AGM, members shall converge together in the Fundraising for the TAMWA activities (Gala Dinner) that includes the fight against all acts of Violence Against Women and Children which will be held in the evening at Serena Hotel, Dar es Salaam. The AGM is the supreme organ of TAMWA which among other things, amend its constitution, admits new members, appoint new leaders, approves the Annual and Financial Audited reports of the previous work and also make decisions about programs and strategies on advocacy. Valerie N. Msoka Executive Director
Latest from TAMWA
- TAMWA YAKUTANISHA WAFANYAKAZI WAKE TANZANIA BARA NA ZANZIBAR KUBORESHA MFUMO WA UFUATILIAJI NA TATHMINI WA MRADI WAKE MPYA
- SIKU YA MTOTO WA AFRICA 16/6/2017
- MKURUGENZI WA IDARA YA UMMA (Public Affairs Officer) NA MSEMAJI WA UBALOZI WA USAID AITEMBELEA TAMWA
- TAMWA YAKUTANA NA WAHARIRI WA VYOMBO VYA HABARI
- TAMWA YAHUDHURIA WARSHA YA MATOKEO YA UTAFITI WA UNYANYASAJI WA KIJINSIA KWA WANAWAKE NA WASICHANA WENYE ULEMAVU KATIKA WILAYA ZA MKURANGA NA KIBAHA.